In this Privacy Statement, we explain how PowerGo processes personal data obtained through the use of its mobile application (“the App”).
PowerGo is a tradename of Powerfield Netherlands B.V., established at Veerdijk 40 D, 1531MS in Wormer.
Scope of the privacy statement
What do we mean by the term Personal Data?
Personal data are all data that can be traced back to an individual. The data that, depending on the type of contact you have with us, are received and stored by PowerGo may consist of:
- Your given name and family name;
- your company name;
- the number of your company’s registration at the Chamber of Commerce;
- your email address;
- your telephone number(s);
- the payment method you have chosen;
- your invoice address;
- the model of your car, your charging tag and plug type, and;
- charging data (location, type of plug, charging power, power consumption, charging time and period).